Today I am showing you a fun and super EASY card giving an artistic and classy look by using the stamp set available only during Sale-a-Bration - Heartfelt Blooms.
This is a really fun card to make and the stamp set is available only during Sale-a-Bration which ends March 31. It is a free set if you buy $50 worth of Stampin' Up! product. Be sure to use the SHOP ONLINE tab above and you can shop with me.
Here is how I made the card.
- Very Vanilla (101650) Cardstock for card base cut 5 ½” x 8 ½” folded in half (score at 4 ¼ inches with long side at top of board)
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (141416) for layer one, cut at 5 ¼” x 4” and a piece cut 2 ½” x 1”
- Whisper White (100730) cut two at 5” x 3 ¾” and one at 2 ¼” x ¾”
- Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set (clear mount 147202 or wood mount 147197)
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stamin'Ink Pad (141397)
- Foam adhesive strips (141825)
- SNAIL adhesive (104331)
- Stamping Sponges (cut in quarters) (141337)
Sponge edges of all the white pieces and the smaller Flirty Flamingo piece with Flirty Flamingo Ink. Attach larger Flirty Flamingo piece to front of Very Vanilla card base.
With scrap paper on your work surface use the Flirty Flamingo and the Flower stamp from the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set to randomly stamp one of the larger pieces of Whisper White. Stamping off the edges. In the example the flower on the lower right was stamped lighter by inking it up stamping on scrap paper and then on the card. Leave room for the sentiment.
Using the Thank You form the same stamp set and Flirty Flamingo ink stamp it on the center of the small whisper white piece and then attach it to the small Flirty Flamingo piece.
Cut foam adhesive strips to fit the top and bottom of the small Flirty Flamingo piece and place on the card.
Attach this stamped piece to the Flirty Flamingo piece on the card. Use the second larger piece of Whisper White sponged with Flirty Flamingo to the inside.
Now on to try other colors!!